Sunday, December 2, 2012

whoops

Last two days of gratitude!  Day 29--I am thankful for humor.  I have no clue what I'd do if I couldn't laugh on a regular basis.  It gets me through a lot of things.  I am particularly thankful for the people who can make me laugh no matter what's going on.  (Though, I'm sure the day I lost my second son, when I was on the phone with my dad and laughing because he's just so freaking funny--I'm sure that day the doctors were ready to call for an evaluation of my mental state...)

Anywho.  Laughter is like sunshine.  I need it.  I think everyone does.

Day 30--I am thankful for technology.  I love computers and airplanes (though I hate flying) and phones.  I love the fact that news travels as fast as it does these days.  I love being able to type a letter and push a button and feel relatively secure that the recipient will see it within the next day.  It's amazing what we've accomplished.  And I'm excited to see what the future holds.


No comments:

Post a Comment