Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's hard to believe people get famous doing this.

Even if it's halfway-fame.

Seriously. I'm kind of a nobody right now. Nobody's going to read this, in all likelihood (full of sound and fury, signifying nothing?) because most of the world doesn't know who I am. And I'm cool with that. Nobody really gives a flying rip that I'm a short, hot-tempered, mother of two. They may half listen when I say I make my own cleaning supplies, but only in a "huh, wonder why" sort of way. And yet, there's people out there who get famous for logging on to tell the world their opinion of soccer or the newest movie or something.

It's hard to believe people get famous for blogging.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you and wonder just how we can go about becoming the next great new blogger!

    ReplyDelete