Saturday, October 3, 2015

Sunshine's party was today...


...you could say she had fun.  :)  Everyone did.

First off, Chuck E. Cheese is LOUD and CRAZY and OVERWHELMING.  It's also stupidly easy to plan a party there...I picked a package, bought a cake, sent out invitations, and...that's pretty much it.

I wasn't in charge of decorating.
I wasn't in charge of food.
I wasn't in charge of entertainment.
I wasn't in charge of...uh, anything really.  They did all the heavy lifting.

Of course, there's still thank you cards to send out (in particular, to the young boy in the picture above), but that's easy.

Anyway, this was my favorite picture of the bunch.  It's way more innocent than it looks.  He went to kiss her cheek, and..uh...missed.  But he's a really sweet kid, and I want to remember this for a just-in-case sort of thing...as in, just in case, twenty years from now, I'm sending out wedding invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment