Monday, October 12, 2015

The last few days

OOF.

I spent the weekend at a scrapbooking retreat, which was a fun little getaway.  I spent most of it making Christmas cards, which will look something like this...


It's a work in progress.

But it was fun, and apparently I sullied my reputation, because I went along for the ride on Friday night when the lady who was running it went to pick up dinner, and when we got back, I was sitting next to someone I've actually known for a while.  After a few minutes, she asked me if I was doing shots, and yes.  Yes, I was.

ANYWAY.  The cards are all cut out (unless I decide I need more...?) and ready to assemble.  NOTHING made me tired of looking at this project like picking out all the tiny scraps of paper.

The last week has been full of things.  Between my MIL's visit, my daughter's birthday, my FIL's visit, and my husband getting some surprising good news from the doctor, it's been tiring.  I'm ready for tomorrow, when I'll have the house to myself, the quilting frame up and ready to go, and all the time I need to make wedding soup and baked apples for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment