Saturday, November 10, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude--Days 9 and 10

I'm behind, so two bits of gratitude in one!

For Day 9, and in the spirit of Day 8, I am thankful for my husband's fraternity.  He is a Delta Chi and they're amazing.  I love his chapter brothers and I'm thankful to count them as friends.  (I'd say more here, but since I'm not a Delta Chi AND I'm not my husband, I'm not sure how to quantify it.)

For Day 10, I am thankful for my warm home in a nice town.  I love Pittsburgh (and our little suburb of it) and I love our house.  We just moved in last month, and I think we've gone a long way toward making it our home.  It's full of noise on a regular basis, but I guess that's the way I roll.  It is not lost on me how lucky I am to have a roof over my head and a refrigerator full of food.  I am thankful to be indoors, not hungry, and have at least a passing idea of what we're doing for breakfast in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment